About the Project
The Weed Barn identity design was part of my undergraduate graphic design degree program. The assignment was to develop a full identity for a brand or company that included additional supporting materials. I chose to do my design for a ficticious recreational cannabis dispensary located in Denver, Colorado.
About the Company
- Started on a farm literally selling out of a barn
- opening an in-town location for customer convenience
- Clean, friendly atmosphere
- Collective of local growers contribute product
- Boutique seller, specializing in organic growing with a focus on the flowers (as opposed to edibles, concentrates, etc)
- Has a sense of humor
About the Identity
Weed Barn is a friendly place to buy top-quality, organically-grown cannabis from local farmers.
A friend, indeed.
- Organic / natural
- Community / togetherness
- Ages 21–40
- Middle/Upper-middle class
- Those that enjoy marijuana, obviously, but those that are new to the plant, as well
- Shoppers that would frequent places like:
- Whole Foods
- Trader Joe’s
- Shoppers concerned about:
- Quality product
- Responsible grow methods
- Environmentally-friendly business practices